If you're looking for a new opportunity to demonstrate your passion for hospitality then look no further than Red Carnation Hotels and Ashford Castle, recently voted the 'Best Hotel in the World'.
We value personalities and a positive 'can-do' attitude over anything else, and full personal training is provided each step of the way to help you achieve your career goals. We pride ourselves on the fact that staff and guests alike are welcomed and treated like part of the RCH family; with encouragement and support from colleagues and Management to help guide you to success.
As part of our recruitment process, we will contact you personally via email and phone advising the next steps of the application process. If you receive any suspicious looking email correspondence offering a position or requesting money, please do not respond, instead please contact us directly.
Voted number 3 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For (2016), view our current vacancies below or send your CV directly to email@example.com.
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses/services
- Wide range of activities throughout the estate(discounted staff rates)-Horse-riding, Archery, Falconry, Boat Cruise, etc
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)
- Excellent Reward and Recognition Programme